You will need 2 people to do this experiment.
Person 1 will be the receiver
Person 2 will the the transmitter
1. Write down 5 nursery rhyme titles
2. Person 2 selects one nursery rhyme but does not tell person 1 (you can write this on another piece of paper to prove to Person 1 which nursery rhyme was selected).
3. Person 2 closes his/her eyes, relaxes and clears his/her mind (give about 3-5minutes)
4. Person 1 then sings the selected nursery rhyme in his/her mind while at the same time trying to transmit the nursery rhyme being sung to Person 2. Keep repeating this nursery rhyme for about 2-3 minutes.
5. At the end of (2-3 minutes) ask Person 2 which nursery rhyme he/she was thinking about (if he/she was thinking about any).
Do above experiment repeatedly for statistical evidence (about 10 times should be sufficient) if you need proof.