Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pusat Bandar Puchong to KL City

Bus stop opposite IOI Mall at Pusat Bandar Puchong
There are times when I look at Malaysia and I find similarities with Thailand. The image above is a good example of which. 

To find your way from Pusat Bandar Puchong to Jalan Bukit Bintang and KL City one has to take one of three buses. The U60, U70 or U69 (the preferred bus) - reminds me that Joanna's favorite number is 69 eg 0123139669. You will have to stop at Brickfields, by the train station and wonder across the street to take the monorail into Bukit Bintang.

Coming back, it is better to wonder down the street, beside McDonalds (I  forget the name of the road) and catch a bus (Rapid) to Kota Raya. From there you can one again catch one of the U60,U70 or U69 back to Pusat Bandar Puchong. If you want to walk less, than you have to wait for the T508, which will take you to a point precisely perpendicular and closest to my fathers  home.

No comments: