Tuesday, May 5, 2015

On solutions to preventing eye problems such as myopia, hyperopia etc

IncandescentLampsBAD FlourescentLightsGOOD
Incandescent lamps BAD Flourescent lights GOOD

1.I observed that all the children than were reading at night, including myself, who read under incandescent lamps ended up with myopia. All the others that used fluorescent lighting did not. This was while I was living in a condominium in Kuala Lumpur.

2.I believe that there is a way to repair myopia and possibly hyperopia and have sight returned to a good state. I was shown this while performing an eye test for a new set of spectacles. It was done telepathically. My sight improved momentarily. It was not the optometrist's perspective by mine ie the view I saw was from myself and not from the angle the optometrist was at so I believe I was not seeing through the optometrist's eyes.

No comments: