Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I love my children

Theres much to say about sticking it out as a parent. Its not one of those things that people recognise as an act of heroism but its one of the reasons I love my wife. She is the only person I know that can love her children and work like a dog to get them the future they need. If I could only do a portion of what she has done thus far, I would consider myself somewhat heroic. Anyway, good news today. I am beginning to move forward again and soon, luck and God willing, we may see the new dawn of this family.

By the way, the grounding, as painful as it is to leave your child in his room all alone for hours at times, works, but only if the child is old enough to understand the reasons and obey the rules. There, the cane is a waste of time, and a brutality I hope my descendents will evolve away from. No telling the future but I am guessing we will prevail.

No comments: